The G520 series offers LTE CAT 4 and 5G cellular gateways to protect your long-term IoT application investment. Designed for industrial applications with built-in security to help prevent cyber-attacks, the G520 delivers a robust and reliable solution for the most mission-critical applications. The G520 series devices come pre-enabled with the easy-to-use ConsoleFlow™ device management and cellular Connectivity Services cloud platform applications to increase operational efficiency directly. The rugged, compact, highly secure, industrial-grade cellular IoT gateways address the demands of application-specific use cases.
• High-speed LTE and 5G support
• Fieldbus protocols conversion suite
• Industrial-grade design
• Secure crypto element
The G520 series IoT cellular gateways provide a robust solution for many industrial applications and are available in three application-specific SKUs.
• LTE CAT 4 with 3G and, depending on the regional variant, 2G fall-back modes on industrial pack
• LTE CA 13 (uplink) / 7 (downlink) with 3G fall-back mode on security pack
• 5G, Sub-6 GHz with both LTE cat. 13 (uplink) / cat. 20 (downlink) and 3G fall-back mode
Wi-Fi & Bluetooth Operation
• 2T2R Wi-Fi 5; via an RP-SMA antenna connector
• Bluetooth 5.1; via Wi-Fi’s rightmost RP-SMA antenna connector
• Optional: 2T2R WiFi6/6E
• 10/100 base Ethernet: One LAN port and one WAN port, user-reconfigurable as second LAN port; via RJ-45 headers fitted with two LEDs
• Security Pack Variant Only – 30 W per LAN port – requires U301 accessory.
• RS-232 Full implementation; via a 9-pin sub-D header
• RS-485 via 5-pin COMBICON header (sold separately
• Dual SIM / Single standby; via two **mechanically secure mini-SIM holders
• Brushed aluminum alloy.
• Size: (MM) 131.5 x 81.27 x 25 without connectors.
• Weight: approximately 300g.
Temperature & Humidity Ranges
o Operating: -30 °C ~ +70 °C; up to 95% RH
o Storage: -40 °C ~ +85 °C; up to 95% RH