OIL & GAS
Lantronix offers IoT Energy Management Solutions, allowing remote management of power and utility devices. Their technology reduces costs, enhances resource management, and minimizes the chances of power outages. Real-time meter data collection, compatibility solutions for diverse hardware, and versatility in protocol independence are key features. Lantronix Energy products are beneficial for utility meters, substations, power adapters, and more. A case study illustrates Lantronix’s role in empowering an Ethernet-to-device connection for Quadlogic’s metering technology.
Perle addresses the demands of the Mining, Quarrying, Oil & Gas Extraction sectors by providing reliable device networking hardware. Their products comply with industrial standards and are designed for various environments. Perle’s Media Converters and other hardware meet industry needs and are used to reduce oil pollution in water supplies. A case study highlights their contribution to Jorin’s system upgrade with Gigabit IP cameras. Perle’s Industrial Temperature Media Converters enhance processing and transmission speeds while ensuring system reliability.
Console Servers, Device Management, Solution & Services
Lantronix SLC 8000 – ADVANCE CONSOLE MANAGER
Lantronix SLC 8000 is the industry’s first advanced modular console manager that provides secure access to IT equipment with RS-232 and USB consoles and/or Ethernet, while minimizing deployment headaches and time. Complete this solution with ConsoleFlow™, a centralized and automated monitoring management software.
- Resilience – Align your infrastructure growth plans for cost-effective scalability and flexibility with swappable I/O modules for RJ45 and USB console, and Ethernet.
- More Resilience – Automated failover to cellular and failback, delivering critical business continuity
- Even More Resilience – Vendor-neutral access to your infrastructure assets, manage switches, routers, servers, PDUs and UPSs and IoT environment assets
- Enterprise Security – Trusted secure access from the data center to the edge with User Authentication, secure protocols, and user access permissions
- Intelligence – ConsoleFlow™ provides visibility and control and drives software-defined automation across all your locations
Console Servers, Device Management, Device Server, Solution & Services
Lantronix LM83X – Advanced Out-of-Band ManagementConsole Servers, Device Management, Device Server, Solution & Services
Lantronix LM83X – Advanced Out-of-Band Management
The Most Advanced Console Server
Designed from the ground up as a modular platform able to act independently from the network to remotely monitor, manage and control up to 104 devices over a serial console connection, the LM83X is the fifth generation Local Manager.
Configurable to manage 8-104 devices directly over RS-232 connections, the LM-Series is also capable of managing virtual environments and SD-WAN deployments to increase resiliency. Virtual ports and port forwarding let you use the out-of-band platform as a resilient toolbox for secure access to all your network infrastructure, automation of day-to-day management, and the go-to source of information and response during network emergencies.SKU: n/a